- Drug Class: Aromatase Inhibitor
- Active Life: 48 hours
- Average Dose: 0.25 - 1.0 mg/day
- Liver Toxicity: Not a steroid
- Aromatization Rate: Not a steroid
- Anabolic Rate: Not a steroid
- Androgenic Rate: Not a steroid
- Active Substance: Anastrozole 1mg
- Listed: September 30, 2016 11:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dragon Pharma Arimidex
Arimidex is a potent anti-estrogen drug. If it is possible to be correct to say that it is an inhibitor of aromatase, originally developed for the treatment of breast cancer. As is often the case with many of the anti-estrogen agents for this purpose Arimidex found its application in the world. This formulation consists of the active drug substance Anastrozole.
In bodybuilding, Arimidex has found its application in order to prevent the occurrence of gynecomastia and edema.
How to Use Arimidex: Dosage, Cycle, Reviews
The recommended Arimidex dose is 1mg (1 tablet) per day. The full effect occurs after 10-14 days.
Where to Buy Arimidex Online?
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For adults only.
4406 total views, 1 today